Friday, June 11, 2004

More from June 11, 2004

Ok, some more for the opening ceremonies...

I'm so excited that I get a date with my wife tonight. We are part of a "date group" where some couples get to go out on a real date while some of the couples watch all the kids. It's a great concept for those who are in need of a date with their spouse. My wife's name is Kendra and we have 2 wonderful boys, Tyler and Colby. Here are some more details:

- Married on December 6, 1997
- Current member of Richland Hills Church of Christ (www.rhchurch.org)
- Work at Sprint (the telecom giant!) in Irving, Texas (Las Colinas) - (www.sprint.com)
- Graduated from Abilene Christian University in 1991 (www.acu.edu)
(tired of all the links yet?)

Can't wait to get home this weekend to watch some of the Reagan funeral footage I recorded today. It's been an amazing week to watch our country come together. Kinda nice, huh? Sad that it takes death to do that. Oh well, I'm sure the back-biting and name calling will be here Monday. Wasn't the pagentry and formalities cool to watch? I was attached to Fox (www.foxnews.com !! HA)or MSNBC every night just to see who they were interviewing.

Oh well, better go get to my date with Kendra !! Check back next week for more info ...

God Bless you all,

SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home