Monday, March 06, 2006

A Gas Problem?

After you all kinda chuckle at the title (I did!), allow me to explain. From the picture you'll see my 5-year old Tyler (ok, he turns 5 on Friday 3/10) helping pump some gas into our minivan over the weekend.

So what's the problem? The problem I wrestle with is knowing what's appropriate to let me son do and when? Is it safe to let my 5 year old pump gas? Probably not by some standards. However, it was such a fun experience for the both of us for him to get to help me. In fact, the next day, I pulled into a convenience store to get a paper and he said, "Can I help pump gas?" What a big-boy thing to do is to help pump gas!! So when is the right time to...

Ok... let's be serious. I can't do it any longer!!! I must come clean!!! I'm not really struggling with this!!! I'm just looking for something to blog about as I wait for our 3rd boy, Brady, to be born!! The due date (for whatever that means) was Friday, March 3rd so the waiting game is on.

Please Brady come quickly!! We can't wait to see you!! But it was a cute picture of Tyler don't ya think??

God bless you all,
SJ

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys
I am super raedy to have another cousin. I have been asking nana all the time if she has heard anyhting
I love you all and hope that Brady comes soon

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

WELL NOW WE ARE SO THRILLED BRADY HAS ARRIVED!! Anyone wanting a sneak preview, check out my blog! I'm sure Donny will get some better pictures and a whole lot more detail, but I've got one of the first shots of this little cutie (camera phone).
-RV

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger vicki said...

We saw Brady, thanks to the camera phone, via the Benin Vaughn's blog. Technology is amazing! And so is that beautiful boy! Now how many Vaughns under 5 does this make, not to mention the Brooks boys!! I hope visionary Dr. Money is preparing for the future! Congrats, Donny and Kendra, from the Goodes of Farmers Branch, including Catherine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home