Friday, September 30, 2005

Prayer Request!

This is an email I sent to family and friends this week. Thought I'd share it with those in my blog world:

=========================
Ok family and friends,

It's my annual prayer request that I'll have a job soon!! HA As has been the case alot over the years, my company is continuing to realign itself, this time in the wake of the Sprint Nextel merger. Please add me to your prayer list for continued employment here if that's what the Lord desires. I would love to stay but I'll accept whatever decision is made because I know the Lord will be behind it.

Right now they are deciding positions at my level but probably won't have an announcement until mid-late October. They are making alot of changes, especially in the area of moving regional support centers from Dallas to Atlanta. That doesn't mean they don't need me here, but they could decide to move my job to Atlanta. There may be other opportunities in Dallas as well that are not in the group I'm currently in. Lots going on. Thanks for your annual prayers!! :)

-donny-

=========================
God bless you all,
SJ

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

As always, we will join you in prayer! Thanks for sharing the request.
-RV

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home