Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Rob Biagi CD

Ok, I'm not one to usually spend time advertising something on my blog since I like to spend talking about my family or goofy stuff. However, I wanted to make mention of this in hopes that other families will be blessed as much as mine has been.

Recently, I've stumbled upon a kids CD that is GREAT!! My 2 boys love it because there are songs about God and Jesus but done in a fun, exciting way that they can relate to. Rob Biagi is the guy's name and his info can be found at his website: http://www.robbiagi.com

The songs are really good and I can see how they will be good for years to come. Some are geared to silly, goofy 4 year olds (Jesus, The Soccer Star and The Bug Song) talking about sports, and getting "squashed"!!! But other songs are more of a serious nature to the point that I love listening to them even when the kids aren't around. (Ok, honestly I listen to the Bug Song quite a lot which explains my juvenile mentality!!) Rob does a great job on this CD and you can sense his energy. He has a newer CD out (came out in May) but I have not heard that one. The one we have is the V-I-P to G-O-D one that was his first release (see picture of cover above). Of course, my 2 yr old and 4 yr old love changing the letters up b/c they think it's funny. "I'm a V-I-G to G-O-P" !!! HA HA HA HA Love the GOP reference but I'm not going to start talking politics with my kids just yet!! :)

Anyway, if you have kids, especially little boys, I think you will enjoy this CD. Go to Rob's website and watch the short intro video he has on there. I think he talks about why he writes songs that boys and even DAD's will like!! Stuff about sports, and other things you can grunt about!!

Thanks for listening to my advertisement. More silly stuff about me and my family later on.

God bless you all,

SJ

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM , Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

Thanks for the CD...got it today. Look forward to listening to it with the kiddos.
-RV

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home