Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Grape balls of fire - I fooled ya!!!

Ok, I fooled you all !! My latest blog entry had a sonogram picture on it. Since we are only 9 weeks along, acccording to BabyCenter.com, our little miracle is barely the size of a grape and is only about an inch long. The picture that many of you commented on was just something I found on the internet that would represent that we had the sonogram. Consider it a "file photo" for technical terms. Guess I had no idea that people would think that was actually our baby in the picture. Sorry for the tease. So here's a little education for us all. Little baby is not very big right now but is growing!! Hopefully though he/she won't grow up and ever don a silly grape suit and have that picture (see left) blasted over the internet on someone's blog!! HA

God bless you all,

SJ

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

DONNY VAUGHN!!! You little stink! I was so excited when I saw that picture and so confused on why Kendra hadn't shown it to me earlier. I think you committed some kind of fatherhood crime!
Monica

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home