Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I am Pro-Choice !!

Ok, that got your attention didn't it!!! For all those family members and friends out there who just hit the floor, don't worry. I still believe life is precious and blah, blah, blah. I'm getting bored with this ... Come on, do you believe everything you read on the internet?

I am proud to say that I live in a land of choices. Here are a few I choose:

  1. Diet Coke over Coke
  2. Diet Coke with Vanilla over Diet Coke
  3. Diet Coke with Vanilla from Sonic over anything in beverage form!!!
  4. Letterman over Leno
  5. NFL over NBA
  6. Aggies over Longhorns
  7. Cowboy Pre-season games over Ranger games on TV
  8. Laptop over desktops (how did I ever do it the other way!)
  9. Aquafina bottled water over Dasani
  10. Ford over Dodge (can't you tell from my rear-window sticker of the cartoon character urinating on the Dodge logo!! That's what real mean have on their cars!!)
  11. Chevy over Ford (I own 2 Ford vehicles but I covet a Chevy Tahoe!! One day ...)
  12. Target over Wal-Mart
  13. Saltgrass Steakhouse over Outback Steakhouse
  14. Breadsticks over sourdough
  15. Olive Garden over Carrabas
  16. Macaroni Grill over Olive Garden
  17. 1995 gas prices over 2005 prices
  18. US gas prices over European prices
  19. Honey mustard over ranch (for dipping pizza in - what did you think I meant, a salad? Please - you know be better than that!!!!)
  20. Seeing my twin brother in person over communicating with him via a blog!!

What do you choose? God bless you all,

SJ

5 Comments:

At 4:18 PM , Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

Sniffle, sniffle....I'll agree with you on the last one!

- overall living in America over living in Benin (gosh I hope too many of my elders don't read your blog!)

- the pace of life in Benin over the frantic pace in the U.S.

- Diet Coke from America over Diet Coke from South Africa

- American cookies over French cookies (have you French people ever heard of SUGAR?!)

- football over baseball (I'm so ready to comment on Mike Cope's blog someday but PLEASE, get past the baseball frenzy!...It's August and that means FOOTBALL!)

- Wine over Champagne or Beer

- Red over White

- Original Pringles over any of the flavored kind (my wife prefers salt and vinegar...nauseating)

- Speaking in English over speaking in either French or the Aja language

- Ranch over honey mustard (what, SJ, are you joking...that h.m. is a combination surely derived by pure accident...should have never been marketed...how you could you betray RANCH, the true American dipping sauce...that's for BST)

- PopTarts over Toastables or any other imitatioin mockery of the greatest breakfast snack ever invented

- roller ball over ball point

- pen over pencil

- mechanical pencil over those No. 2's

- CSI:New York over CSI:Miami
- CSI (original in Las Vegas) over all the others

- shorts/t-shirts over dress-up

- Jesus over any other god

Lists are fun...I like lot...make RV happy.

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Chad,

Good to hear from you. Hope you are doing well...

-donny-

 
At 1:57 AM , Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

Well, been waiting on another posting...you must be busy at work alot (I know Monday you are). Saw the new counter....looks good. I'm not posting anything until after the funeral...later tonight maybe.
-RV

 
At 8:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering about both of your blogs. Looking forward to reading new updates this week! Donny...new counter? What is that about?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home