Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Welcome Brady McClure Vaughn !!

Some of you have heard but here's our official announcement. We are excited to announce the birth of our 3rd wonderful son, Brady McClure Vaughn. God granted us this blessing today (Wednesday) and we are thrilled to be a part of his life and future. He's already brought all of us so much joy. He was born at 12:02 pm, weighed 7 lbs, 12 oz. and was 21 inches long.




We expect to be in the hospital through mid-day Friday. For those who can't make it to the hospital in downtown Ft. Worth, here's what we've posted on the door of our room so others will know a little bit more about Brady:

--------------------------------------
Brady McClure Vaughn
- Brady -
"Always take the right path"
Scripture: "I'll run the course you lay out for me if you'll just show me how. GOD, teach me lessons for living so I can stay the course." - Psalm 119: 32-33

- McClure -
"The Lord is my strength"
(In honor of Donny's late grandparents, Jim & Maxine McClure)
Scripture: "The LORD is my strength, my shield from every danger. I trust in him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving." - Psalm 28:7
--------------------------------------

Thank you Lord for blessing us with the gift of life today in little Brady. We are humbled that you've placed his earthly care in our hands and we ask that you guide us in helping us raise him to be a wonderful Christian young man. Thank you Lord for all the doctors and nurses who worked to bring Brady into this world. Thank you for the wonderful support of family and friends during such an emotional time. Thank you for a wonderful wife who is a wonderful patient that a man can be proud of!! (some aren't that way!) I am richly blessed !!

Here are some wonderful pictures of my three boys!!




My wonderful new baby boy!! It was fun holding you today!!






Tyler-Man, I was so proud of him today and the way he played so gently and carefully with his little brother. You're the best biggest brother ever!!







Colby Joe - you were so sweet with Brady. I think he loved your sweet kisses as much as the rest of us do. You are going to make a great little big brother!!





God bless you all,
SJ



3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so glad to finally see sweet Brady! He is just as beautiful as we imagined. We look forward to holding him soon. And, the big brothers look like they are ready to help take great care of him.

Congratulations to you all!
Love - Toni

 
At 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that he is here.
I really am ready to go and see him
love you all
Hailey

 
At 4:20 PM , Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

Oh I wish I could get on a plane now and come hold him!!! We're so happy for you guys!
-RV

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home