Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Last Baby Name Poll

Ok,

One last poll for the Blog World on our Baby #3 name. If you need to, check through some of the past blog entries from 10/24 and 10/14 in the archive section to the right.

Here's some names so let us know your thoughts:
  1. Phillip McClure Vaughn
  2. Brandon McClure Vaughn
  3. Brady McClure Vaughn
  4. Reagan McClure Vaughn
  5. Garrison McClure Vaughn
  6. Andrew McClure Vaughn - call him "Andy"
  7. Matthew McClure Vaughn
  8. Kaleb McClure Vaughn
  9. Daniel McClure Vaughn
  10. Nathan McClure Vaughn

Give us your vote!! Oh, and by the way, the name that we think is going to be the winner is in that list above - let's see how many of you can guess it. If you've talked to us recently, don't spoil it for the rest - just vote and you'll look the smartest!

God bless you all,

SJ

7 Comments:

At 3:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey
I like Nathan and Reagan.
Nathen is my first choice.
But Reagan is cool too.
]Love
Hailey

 
At 6:58 PM , Blogger vicki said...

I vote for Daniel or Philip. ( when I named my boy, we spelled it with one L.) But they are all good names! Vicki Cardwell Goode (Randy's aunt-in-law)

 
At 11:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're going to pick Brandon so your three boy's initials will be T.C.B.(Takin' Care of Business)!!
(For those who don't know...Tyler and Colby are the older brothers.)
Can't wait to find out!
Beth

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger jaime s said...

Hmmmmm...I like the name Kaleb the best.

I'll be checking back to see how I scored....are you going to put them in order of preference???

Jaime

 
At 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! I love brandon and brady! reagan is adorable though! love ya'll!

 
At 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:15 PM , Blogger Kendra said...

I like ????? but I'm biased !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home