Friday, March 10, 2006

Gig 'em Brady !

As a fan of Texas A&M, I was quite pleased at one of the more recent pictures (taken to be part of the hospital's website) of my new little son, Brady. For those unfamiliar with these parts, Texas A&M and the University of Texas ("tu") are big rivals. Texas fans are known for showing their "hook 'em horns" hand jesture.

Both Aric (my brother-in-law who went to A&M) and I were quite pleased to see Brady offering his allegiance to his university of choice. At least it's pretty obvious from the picture what his fingers are trying to tell us. Take a look and tell me what you think!! :)

God bless you all,
SJ

(scroll down for picture)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



He's truly showing his displeasure for the "hook 'em horns" sign!! Ain't that great!!! And, no, this wasn't something I scripted. It just happened that way!!

This and a few others will be on the hospital website real soon so stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home