Saturday, June 24, 2006

BBC06 - Day 2 Morning Report

BBC06 Day 2 started off with some
surprising excitement!! (and I'm not talking about the power going out for about an hour in the middle of the night!)

Question: What do Bush, Rumsfeld and a Buddy Boo Camp Director (that's me!) have in common? Well, it's this... each of us have made a surprise visit in the middle of the night to visit our "troops". Ok, ok, if that's not making any sense, here's what I did. As part of a BBC06 surprise, I decided that rather than sleeping on my side of the house, it would be more fun to sleep in the same room as Tyler and Colby and surprise them when they woke up! It was quite successful - they never knew I came in until this morning when they woke up. I asked Colby what he thought about Daddy sleeping in the same room as he did and in his cute little stuttering voice he said, "tha...tha...that so cool Daddy". When I asked Tyler, he said, "Let's go eat some breakfast!" HA (typical Tyler)

The older boys and I enjoyed breakfast together although they didn't stick to the schedule of eggs and toast like I did. (gotta work on that compliance training!HA) They are creatures of habit so it was cereal and cereal bars like normal. I've got some other surprises in store for later that they know about but YOU don't so you'll have to check back later to see our BBC06 Day 2 evening report.

God bless you all,
SJ

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM , Blogger Kendra said...

Sounds like you guys are having a fabulous time! I love you for making life so fun for our boys. Miss you guys . . .Amarillo has sure been great - hard work, but great - and I'm ready to come home to my boys (all 4)
Mommy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home