Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A totally unique, amazingly creative and completely original concept!

This Friday, Kendra and her sister Monica are heading off to Amarillo to visit their Mamaw. That leaves me with the 3 boys for 3 days all to myself. So I started thinking of how I could commemorate this special weekend in a totally unique, amazingly creative and completely original concept. And it came to me... welcome to Buddy Boo Camp!!

Ok, you've all seen or heard of the knock-offs (click here for more on that fraud! hee) but this is something special. The agenda is packed and so is the Tylenol!! Should be a fun-filled weekend of swimming, pizza, coloring, maybe some donuts if we don't tell, church, movies, naps, more naps, ... oh please Lord let them take naps, and so much more!!! It will be so memorable that we will probably have to call Mommy on Sunday and tell her to stay gone another day!! (or maybe that's because I'll need that much time to clean up before she arrives back home!!)

So, stay tuned. Should have pics and stories galore. I'm so looking forward to hanging out with my 3 wild and wully buddy boos!! The countdown begins to BBC 2006!! Please join me in prayer - PLEASE !!!!!!!

God bless you all and BBC06!!
SJ

2 Comments:

At 9:25 AM , Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

I'm hereby reporting you to the BCB (Better Camp Bureau) for true fraud! Why didn't I copyright my idea! Ha!

I think you should clarify your "3 Tylenol" being "3 Tylenol 3 times a day!"

Find strength from those who have gone before you to do this same thing. May the naps be frequent and lengthy (yours, too)!

Have a great time!!

The REAL Original,
Ned

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger Monica said...

Mommy and aunt moni are going to be missing those boys. You guys have fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home