Saturday, June 10, 2006

Cars!

We just returned from the movie theater where we saw the new Pixar movie, Cars. It was great!! The whole family went including movie rookie, Brady, who did fabulous in his opening day experience. We even had Aunt Moni with us too so that made it even more fun for the boys.

If you haven't seen the movie yet, make sure you get a chance to - I think you'll like it. Make sure you stay for the credits as there is a funny deal they do with other Pixar movies (and I'll leave it at that). The "she just likes me for my body" line got a big laugh out of Tyler and Colby.

The funniest line was laughed by all the adults though. Let's hope none of my kids got it though:

~ Lightning to the group: "Hey guys did you know Doc was a Piston Cup winner?"
~ Mader (the funny character): "He did what in his cup?"
I have to admit I chuckled. I think every other adult did too. Anyway, it was great show and I highly recommend it. Probably will be a good DVD for the Vaughns to have in their growing selection.

Here are some more pics from our experience that I took with my phone.


The boys with the star of the show, Lightning!!
(Ok, it was a cardboard cutout)





The boys with the funny car in the movie, Mader!







God bless you all,
SJ

3 Comments:

At 8:39 PM , Blogger The Vaughn 5 said...

Fun, fun....I know the girls can't wait to see it too.

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

Sounds like fun...sounds like we might get the DVD before we ever see it in the theater! Hint, Hint: Christmas is only a few months away! (Spoken like a true Vaughn)

 
At 5:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nana Hust took me and Garyn to see it
I t was great I love you guys and cant wait to see yall in a few days

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home