Thursday, June 22, 2006

'Twas the night before Buddy Boo Camp ...

'Twas the night before BBC'06 and all I have to say is one word: MADAGASCAR !

Here's the picture of Tyler, Colby and their friend Austin shakin' it to the "I like to move it move it" song at the end of the Madagascar movie! I was laughing because this picture does not do those moves justice. I almost lost it when Tyler gets to shakin's his bottom while getting lower to the ground... maybe that kid has some coordination after all!! I think Colby is just doing whatever the 2 older boys do which is funny in itself! I think Brady even let out a 3-month old chuckle at the sight of his older siblings. He was sitting right next to me when I took this photo.

Anyway, boys were all in bed by 9:00 so they should well rested for the start of Buddy Boo Camp 2006 (minus Austin who we drop off with family tomorrow morning) !!

Oh, and one more thing unrelated: Did you know that the Smooth Johnny Blog has been around for 2 years now!! Wow - I had realized it til I was scanning my site just now and saw the first post was dated 6-11-04. So Happy 2nd BD SJBlog!! For those who wish to read my first entry that explains why it's title "Smooth Johnny Blog", click here!

God bless you all,
SJ

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM , Blogger Kelly Vaughn said...

Happy Birthday SJBlog! It was because of you that I got my start.

Have a blast with the buddy boos!!

-Ned

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home