Thursday, June 17, 2004

Prayer Request!

Just a quick note to ask for your prayers. Some of you have heard the tragic story that involved the death of a man and his children at the Ft. Worth Water Gardens in downtown Ft. Worth. I just was informed that this was the family of a Sprint employee. As I've mentioned before, I work for Sprint and I'm deeply saddened when something horrible happens to a Sprint family member. Please join me in praying for Stephanie Dukes who lives in Bolingbrook, Illinois. I cannot imagine losing your entire immediate family like that !! Makes me wish my family was all home with me right now instead of across the state.

Pray for Stephanie please.

-donny-

(if you can't click on this link, simply copy and paste it into your browser)
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/061804dnmetdrowned.26ec4d53f.html

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM , Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

HORRIBLE! I had not heard of this. It just maes you realize that every moment is sacred.

Father, please surround Stephanie with your supernatural care. Comfort her. Keep her from despair. Give her the strength to walk this path.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home