Thursday, July 15, 2004

Bad Hair Day

Is it wrong for a guy to announce that he's having a bad hair day? Frankly, I'm not so sure I care about the answer because I'm having one !! I think God was messing around and put a chia pet head on me somehow by accident. Seems like everytime I wash my hair or go swimming, it causes my hair to grow. Within 3 weeks of a haircut, I'm having this type of day. UGH...

Then again, it could look like this guy. You think that he has ever untangled this? Can't imagine the stinch that would come forth from him !!

God bless you all,

SJ

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM , Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Hilarious. I love your chia pet hair. Miss you, bro.

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Val said...

At a baseball game last night my wife walked up and laughed at my hair, but I didn't care. This was baseball.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home