Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it !

The title comes from an older Tim McGraw song and it's the first thing that popped into my pea brain when I was thinking about writing this blog. I got the idea from another fellow blogger, Mike Cope, who had something like this a few weeks back.

Here's what I like:

NFL over NBA
NCAA Football over NFL
NCAA BB over NBA
A&M Aggies over T-sips
Dallas Cowboys over anyone else in the NFL
Seinfeld re-runs over any sitcom out in the past 10 years
Trading Spaces over Extreme Makeover
Mexican food over Italian food
Italian food over Chinese food
Baseball at the ballpark vs Baseball on TV
Apprentice over Survivor
American Idol Tryouts over American Idol Competition
MWSmith Praise & Worship over MWSmith Christian Music
Braums over Baskin Robbins
Krispy Kreme plain over Krispy Kreme varieties
Watching DVD with subtitles over without subtitles
Cream style corn over fresh shucked corn
Can green beans over fresh from the garden green beans
Rainy days over hot sunny days
Mowing my own lawn over paying someone else to do it
Toilet paper rolls over the top over from underneath
JoJo's Circus over The Wiggles
Sean Hannity over Rush Limbaugh
Christmas over any other holiday
Taco Bueno Quesadillas over Taco Bell's
White meat over dark meat
Stand up tube of toothpaste over kind you roll from the bottom
Live Acapella praise over Live instrumental praise
Recorded instrumental praise over recorded Acapella praise (except Zoe)
Sonic breakfast over McDonalds breakfast
Sonic Vanilla Diet Coke over Sonic Diet Coke
Bush/Cheney over Kerry/Edwards
Fox News over CNN
Letterman over Leno
Email over a phone call
Planes, Trains and Automobiles over Sound of Music
Nerts over Hand-n-Foot (link for those who don't know what this is)
RISK over any other board game
Vacation in Colorado over vacation on the beach

That's about it for now !! More to come I'm sure ...

God bless you all,

SJ








1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM , Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

I like GSP over Galaxy--LOL!! Just kididng. Well, sort of.

I like JoJo's Circus over the Wiggles too.

I like Texas BBQ over the pork junk you get here in Tennessee.

I like that you were wise enough to provide the disclaimer "except zoe".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home