I am Pro-Choice !!
Ok, that got your attention didn't it!!! For all those family members and friends out there who just hit the floor, don't worry. I still believe life is precious and blah, blah, blah. I'm getting bored with this ... Come on, do you believe everything you read on the internet?
I am proud to say that I live in a land of choices. Here are a few I choose:
- Diet Coke over Coke
- Diet Coke with Vanilla over Diet Coke
- Diet Coke with Vanilla from Sonic over anything in beverage form!!!
- Letterman over Leno
- NFL over NBA
- Aggies over Longhorns
- Cowboy Pre-season games over Ranger games on TV
- Laptop over desktops (how did I ever do it the other way!)
- Aquafina bottled water over Dasani
- Ford over Dodge (can't you tell from my rear-window sticker of the cartoon character urinating on the Dodge logo!! That's what real mean have on their cars!!)
- Chevy over Ford (I own 2 Ford vehicles but I covet a Chevy Tahoe!! One day ...)
- Target over Wal-Mart
- Saltgrass Steakhouse over Outback Steakhouse
- Breadsticks over sourdough
- Olive Garden over Carrabas
- Macaroni Grill over Olive Garden
- 1995 gas prices over 2005 prices
- US gas prices over European prices
- Honey mustard over ranch (for dipping pizza in - what did you think I meant, a salad? Please - you know be better than that!!!!)
- Seeing my twin brother in person over communicating with him via a blog!!
What do you choose? God bless you all,